Marketing for Small Businesses in a Digital World (2 days)
Without a dynamic marketing strategy, your small business cannot become big. This training course is designed for small business owners who are looking at growing their companies. It will help you and your company to drive more revenue to your brand, through implementing innovative, dynamic, and comprehensive marketing initiatives.
- Understand marketing in a digital age
- Increase knowledge of your target market and prospects
- Build a stronger brand
- Grow your sales and revenue
Experience in business and has been involving in marketing and sales activities.
- None Member: 200 USD
- Premium Member: 150 USD
- The 7 Ps of Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- The Customer Journey: from segmentation to personalization
- Brand building in the 21st Century
- Do-it marketing ideas: boost sales and maximize profits
About Course Trainer:
Mr. Laurent Notin – Business Coach, Trainer, Consultant
Laurent has acquired 20 years of SME experience in multicultural environments — encompassing business strategy, management, marketing, sales, and problem solving. He has been living in Cambodia for 13 years, working in the market research and advertising sectors, before setting up his own consulting company. He has developed a deep understanding of the local market, and its consumers.
Laurent set himself up as a Business Coach and Trainer in October 2017. He has delivered more than 400 hours of coaching and training to more than 180 people since then. In addition to his company’s activities, Laurent is also a Business Instructor at the Center for Leadership and Professional Development (under AUPP), as well as a Business Mentor for She Investments, a local social enterprise that empowers female business owners.
- Mobile: 012 610 677 or 010 25 6666
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: mrtsconsultinng.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/mrtsconsulting
- Mobile: 077/087 292 292
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/JbktsSMh4FDgZTZ6A