Mr. KAO PHIRUN, Marketing Strategist
Expertise: Marketing Planning
Phirun started his marketing career with McCann-Erickson Cambodia in 1995 as Client Service Executive. He has spent his time for next to 20 years with marketing companies – McCann-Erickson, Bates, Ogilvy, MSA – in the roles of Client Management and Strategic Planning. Key Clients Phirun has handled: Univeler, Nestle , Heineken, Caltex, Cellcard, Tigo Laos, ANZ Royal and CTN TV.
Phirun has also spent his time for next to 10 years involving sales in multi-media companies – TV5 Cambodia and LD Entertainment.
Phirun is currently a Co-Founder of Angkor DC digital cinema and a Marketing Consultant. He is a Professional Member of Australian Marketing Institute.
As he really loves Marketing, Phirun spent 2 years in Australia to earn his MBA Marketing and graduated in year 2002.
Mr. JACKSON PHUA, Business Consultant
Expertise: International Sales & Marketing
A result-driven senior management executive with an extraordinary record of success driving high value revenue with improved organisational productivity and performance. Consistent, documented ability to lead teams in developed & emerging countries, strong start-up experience. Capabilities in building customer-focused organisations that exceed goals after years. Strong experience and knowledge in recruiting and developing other leaders with equal desire to excel and win.15 years of international sales & marketing experience with well exposures in South East Asia, Middle East, Africa & Central Asia region.
Strong In depth start-up & operation experience in Telecom, IT & consumer electronics industries. Successfully start-up 3 companies in Asia-Pacific region, with full functional team to support Asia Pacific operation.
More then 12 years of oversea-based experience, including DUBAI, UAE, CHINA, SHENZHEN, VIETNAM (HO CHI MINH CITY) & CAMBODIA (PHNOM PENH). Multi-culture adoption & local supply-chain management experience.
Mr. JEAN-MARC DALLAIRE, Marketing Consultant
Expertise: Banking & Innovative Solutions
Marc is an executive-level management professional with over 30 years of experience in the retail, financial services, and payment solutions industries. Over his career, he has been successful at helping companies to optimize growth and profitability by implementing innovative strategies that reshape how they deliver products and services to core markets. From introducing new marketing & branding campaigns to guiding product development & roll-out, he is adept at finding new ways to engage and excite the marketplace, which has allowed him to generate over $1Billion in revenue for organizations. He is also a confident leader able to drive vision and purpose, manage complexity, and provide strategic execution during an organization’s most critical moments. These abilities coupled with his passion for business and relentless pursuit of perfection make him an asset to any company seeking dynamic growth.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership & Project Management
- Credit, Lending, & Banking Solutions
- Loyalty & Payment Ecosystems
- Portfolio Development & Management
- Marketing & Branding
- Budgeting & P&L Management
- Process Optimization
- New Business Development & Partnerships
- Architect behind the creation of Sears Canada Bank; revitalized profitability in Canadian market.
- Launched Sears MasterCard portfolio and Club Partners Program creating 6 Million active members.
- Built lending & payments business for Thanachart Bank establishing a portfolio of 2M payment cards.
- Respected business leader featured in a variety of reputable industry publications across Thailand and Southeast Asia.
As illustrated above, he has proven ability to engineer and transform business operations for organizations. His goal is to continue utilizing my talents to help companies advance their market position.
Mr. PRUNE (PHAKDIPHIBUL) ANSVANDA, Business Consultant
Expertise: Finance & Real-estate
Trained in Engineering, Economics, and the Management of both Public & Private Sectors with over two decades of Strategic Visioning/Systems Thinking, Control and Auditing Mechanisms for Effectiveness, Financial and Operational Restructurings for both public & private sectors.
Prior Experiences: Economist vis-à-vis Consultant at various consulting and rating agency on auditing and evaluating of various state enterprises, involved with research & development, science & technology, cultural & social propagation, as well as government agencies; Finance Manager on financial restructuring of automotive industry during the post Asian Crisis years; Catalyst for financial modeling of many start-ups and engaged with project management for large scale infrastructure project and providing advice to entrepreneurial start-ups or minor business initiatives.
- Multi-disciplinary collaborations
- Organizational systems design
- Product & service innovation
- Infrastructure & Industrial & Rural Developments for underdeveloped areas
- Building World Class Organization by State-of-the-Art Operations & Culture of Integrity
- Problem solving or solution finding by daring to ask “hard & difficult” questions
- Systems Thinking by integrative multi-discipline abilities to resolve complexity & prepare for blitz-scaling when going through exponential growth opportunities
- Cross-cultural and cross-discipline coordination endowed with exposure to vast high-level local/international experiences & cases + reaches
- Inspiring people to be well-rounded with focus on the essentials & constant learning
- Team consensus & collaboration, deploying objective and key results (OKRs) to achieve expected impact(s) for all stakeholders as a whole by Triple Bottom Lines (Economic, Social, Environmental) towards Overall Sustainability
- Subtle negotiation skills; maintain grace under pressure and patience in front of adversity with humility
- Leadership & respect for personal/business positioning by professional fairness and ethical integrity while maintaining creative culture of success
Mr. ALEX TSVETOCHKIN, Digital Marketing Consultant
Expertise: Project Management & Online Marketing
Alex has been a management consultant and marketing vice-president/advisor with various roles for almost twenty years, having worked for the big names in the industry and have consulted and/or advised/managed over 200 projects, both online (own internet project dated to 1997) and real-world businesses.
With some ranging industry experience, having worked across a few industry sectors around the world, he began her own business in 1998. Now based in Thailand, but with all the Asia wide reach, Alex has a large network of trusted associates he regularly calls upon if additional expertise is needed.
Alex has been privileged to work with many leading brands over the years including Sandman Dental, Hard Rock Cafe, Kasikornbank, Cookieslove, aThaiHotels ltd, H&R Block, BZAGG, AlphaGraphics One, Ombelo Bamboo factory, Kasikorn bank and many more.