Do you want to prepare an effective sales plan?
Do you want to know how to achieve your sales plan?
Do you want to know how to monitor your sales plan?
See you on 24th February 2019 at Park Cafe Calmet from 8:30am to 12:00pm.
Topics to be covered:
1- Review previous sales target
2- Set sales target that is aligned with company goal and vision.
3- Evaluate sales target once a month, three months, six months, …and take quickly action.
4- Advantages of sales target analysis
This session will be good for those who are responsible for sales, sales supervisors, sales manager and business owners.
Seats are limited!
Contact us to register now: 077/087 292 292
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/Moe2n9ZH0XhR5Q6l1
*What is the current media landscape in Cambodia?
*What is the media consumption trend by different groups, by urban vs rural etc..?
*What is the effective way to do media plan?
You will get all the answers to the above key questions and more from our experienced speaker only in our #Meetup event.
See you on 24th March 2019 from 8:30am to 12:00pm at Park Cafe Calmet.
Number of seats is limited so register now.
For more information: 077/087 292 292
*Do you want to build your knowledge and skills in Market Research?
*Do you want to learn how to conduct Research properly?
*Do you want to be able to manage Market Research projects in your company?
Market Research Club (MRC) presents an intensive practical course in the area of Market Research Management. This course is designed and will be delivered by experienced market market professionals in Cambodia.
The course will cover key topics as below:
• Understanding research
• Problem definition & research objectives
• Research design
• Sample size & sampling method
• Questionnaire design
• Data preparation and preliminary data analysis
• Report preparation and presentation
• Research practical case studies
We guarantee the course is high quality and the most practical from real practices.
For more information, please contact:
1. Phone: 012 610 677 or 010 25 6666
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Website: www.mrtsconsulting.com
1. Phone: 077/087 292 292
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Registration link: bit.lyi/2TrTV3Z
***Special discount for Premium Members!
Do you want to know the best and most cost effective way to advertise on social media?
Register now to join our Meetup event in this month. Our experienced speaker will share to you all the tools and techniques that help you to effectively use your ad on social media to reach your target customers.
Register now: https://forms.gle/xHPFnkCxmVmnhV2g8
For more information: 077/087 292 292
See you at Park Cafe Calmet on 28th of April 2019 from 8:30am.
#connect #share #grow
Marketing for Small Businesses in a Digital World (2 days)
Without a dynamic marketing strategy, your small business cannot become big. This training course is designed for small business owners who are looking at growing their companies. It will help you and your company to drive more revenue to your brand, through implementing innovative, dynamic, and comprehensive marketing initiatives.
- Understand marketing in a digital age
- Increase knowledge of your target market and prospects
- Build a stronger brand
- Grow your sales and revenue
Who Should Attend?
This course will be useful for those who involve in day to day decision making related to marketing:
- Business owner
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Staff who will be promoted to Marketing and Sales Manager position
- Staff who will be promoted to be in charge of Marketing Research responsibilities
Experience in business and has been involving in marketing and sales activities.
- None Member: 150 USD
- Premium Member: 100 USD
- The 7 Ps of Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- The Customer Journey: from segmentation to personalization
- Brand building in the 21st Century
- Do-it marketing ideas: boost sales and maximize profits
MRC would like to invite you to join our monthly #Meetup event on 19th May 2019 at Park Cafe Calmet from 8:30am to 12:00pm.
Our speaker in this month will share his knowledge and experience from many years in the industry and cover 3 key topics including:
1. The use of Market Research in Business
2. How Market Research helps in Business Development
3. Why Research is important for Business Decision Making process?