MRTS Consulting in Phnom Penh, Cambodia is happy to announce a new collaboration with two new industry experts to assist in its endeavors of offering a wide scope of consulting services in Cambodia. These new additions to our service offering underline our efforts to consistently offer best practices and knowhow by providing services based on market-relevant needs.
The New Collaborators are, Jean-Marc Dallaire, CEO and Founder of JMD Consulting, operating in Canada and Thailand and Prune (Phakdiphibul) Ansvananda, MD of CWI, from Thailand.
Vuthy Phoung, Founder and Managing Director of MRTS Consulting said, “We welcome our new team members to MRTS, who bring to our company their expertise and breadth of market experience. We are in a phase of intensely leveraging our services and are delighted to count on Jean-Marc’s and Prune’s expertise to expand our depth of Consulting services.”
Jean-Marc Dallaire has broad experience spanning over 30 years of experience in finance, marketing and new business development gained in the retail, financial services, loyalty and payments industries. His diverse background has been realized through the progressive positions he has held at Infinia SNS, Eko-Pay Inc., Scotiabank, Thanachart Bank and Sears Canada.
With a record of delivering top and bottom line results in the financial services, loyalty program, and payment sectors, Jean-Marc is a values-driven Sales and Marketing leader with proven ability to build high performance teams and develop deep and sustainable client relationships in both Canada and Southeast Asia where he has been active since 2007. Jean-Marc has extensive experience in new business development, building organization capabilities, achieving successful turnarounds, and organization culture change. A transformational change agent, “outside-the-box thinker” who promotes organizational reengineering and participative management.
He is now actively engaged in his consultancy practice (JMD Consulting) with several clients in Canada, Thailand, Philippines and Singapore offering services ranging from sourcing funding and investments, to business expansion in South East Asia leveraging his experience and extensive global networks.
Main Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership & Project Management
- Credit, Lending, & Banking Solutions
- Loyalty & Payment Ecosystems
- Portfolio Development & Management
- Marketing & Branding
- Budgeting & P&L Management
- Process Optimization
- New Business Development & Partnerships
- Market Development
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Business Innovation and Transformation
- Real Estate Financing, Sales & Marketing
Prune (Phakdiphibul) Ansvananda, Systems Thinking & Economic Dynamics
Trained in Engineering, Economics, and the Management of both Public & Private Sectors with over two decades of Strategic Visioning/Systems Thinking, Control and Auditing Mechanisms for Effectiveness, Financial and Operational Restructurings for both public & private sectors.
Prior Experiences: Economist vis-à-vis Consultant at various consulting and rating agency on auditing and evaluating of various state enterprises, involved with research & development, science & technology, cultural & social propagation, as well as government agencies; Finance Manager on financial restructuring of automotive industry during the post Asian Crisis years; Catalyst for financial modeling of many start-ups and engaged with project management for large scale infrastructure project and providing advice to entrepreneurial start-ups or minor business initiatives.
- Multi-disciplinary collaborations
- Organizational systems design
- Product & service innovation
- Infrastructure & Industrial & Rural Developments for underdeveloped areas
- Building World Class Organization by State-of-the-Art Operations & Culture of Integrity
- Problem solving or solution finding by daring to ask “hard & difficult” questions
- Systems Thinking by integrative multi-discipline abilities to resolve complexity & prepare for blitz-scaling when going through exponential growth opportunities
- Cross-cultural and cross-discipline coordination endowed with exposure to vast high-level local/international experiences & cases + reaches
- Inspiring people to be well-rounded with focus on the essentials & constant learning
- Team consensus & collaboration, deploying objective and key results (OKRs) to achieve expected impact(s) for all stakeholders as a whole by Triple Bottom Lines (Economic, Social, Environmental) towards Overall Sustainability
- Subtle negotiation skills; maintain grace under pressure and patience in front of adversity with humility
- Leadership & respect for personal/business positioning by professional fairness and ethical integrity while maintaining creative culture of success