As a business owner, you are always looking at ways to improve your business. Customer service delivery is key in order to grow and achieve excellent customer satisfaction ratings so it is important to measure the customer buying experience in an objective manner.
Mystery Shopping exercises is the best method to use as it gives you a quick, reliable and quality feedback from the customers perspective.
Here are 4 reasons that our clients use Mystery Shopping to help them improve their business performance. These 4 reasons can be integrated into 1 mystery shopping exercise.
1. Evaluate Staff Performance
- Mystery Shopping can be used as a training aid as it will highlight professionalism, helpfulness, integrity, appearance, and knowledge of you team during the buying process.
- Buyers not only buy your services/products, they also buy your team and their credibility.
- This type of mystery shopping can provide key information for your Human Resources department about specific employees.
- We believe that this type of mystery shopping should be performed on an-going basis.
2. Review of Internal Processes and Policy
- Mystery shopper exercises can help to document step by step the process of buying your services /products or seeking customer support.
- You can detect deficiencies and make alterations to your customer service process and policy to the benefit of your customers.
3. Evaluate Point of Sale Material
- Mystery Shoppers will analyze the overall shopping experience including the cleanliness of the “retail store’, the tidiness of the products displayed, the space allocated to your products in the store, Point of sale merchandise, etc.
- It is important to know how your point of sale looks like when management is not present.
4. Analysis of competitors
- It allows you to get a better knowledge of who your nearest competitors are, their services, staff performance, pricing structure and their U.S.P.
- You may identify market niche’s that are not occupied by any of your competitors.
- New market entrants may include mystery shopping exercises in their market research package when formulating and designing a business plan.
Mystery shopping can analyze and objectively measure staff interactions, the quality of your service and the buying experience across the whole process of your entire company. It is an invaluable tool in aiding to your planning to improve your business.
Do you need help with Mystery Shopping? Contact us now: firstname.lastname@example.org