Market Research Club (MRC) was founded by Mr. Phoung Vuthy and launched its first event in February 2018. He believes that a community in which researchers and marketers can get together to connect, share and help each other grow faster both in career and business than if they were on their own. Mr.Vuthy wanted to do this because he likes learning and sharing experiences with those who might benefit.
MRC is now an active community in Cambodia. It also plays a valuable part in developing young researchers and human resources in Cambodia in the areas of marketing, research and sales skills.
MRC has its monthly programs, including Monthly Meetup and CoffeeChat. These two programs are designed to connect and give sharing sessions to participants on various topics related to business, marketing, research and sales. MRC also has other events- such as networking events and business overseas trips to help its members extend their reach.
MRC assists its members in the community to become people that standout from the crowd, more confident, more productive and more successful through the following benefits that the club provides:
- Become a professional by being in a Community of professionals– once members, participants are no longer alone because they have joined a group with other professionals who are also working in marketing and research careers. Members get benefits from networking, sharing and learning from one another. This makes members stand out from the crowd.
- Ongoing Mentoring– members are mentored on the marketing and research skills required through phone calls, chats and face to face. This mentoring helps our members achieve high productivity in their jobs. Key areas in which our team can support our members include, but are not limited to: market research design, questionnaire design, data analysis, reporting, strategies, marketing planning, branding, digital marketing and customer services, etc.
- Ongoing capacity building– MRC arranges regular monthly meetup sessions with members. In each meet up, there is a keynote speaker on specific topics related to marketing and research. In addition, members also get up to 30% discount on all training courses provided by MRTS.
- Job Opportunities– MRC is a hub full of talented and professional members, which is a very effective source for employers to recruit from. MRC connects our members to employers to help them advance their career.
- Business Opportunities– People buy from people they know. Members of MRC come from different businesses and industries, which means they can exchange business or at least a source of referral amongst members. MRC connects sellers to buyers.
- Industry and trend update– Members will get updates on the latest trends in the industry as soon as they are available, on the market situation, new market entries, consumer and markets trends, new technology and applications.
Click here to see our upcoming events.
Contact us to become part of the community and grow!