This market research report looks at how Cambodian consumers aged 18 – 39 use social media in Cambodia, during November 2020. It is based on a collaborative market research project completed by MRTS Consulting in Cambodia and Stereoscope Ltd in the UK.
The project involved an online survey of 400 consumers in Cambodia (in Phnom Penh and the regions) to examine four core question areas:
- What social media platforms are favoured by Cambodian millennials?
- What are the patterns in social media usage?
- What are the different drivers of social media usage?
- What social media personas can be characterised? Urban millennials, ‘always-on’ users, older professionals, and Content generators.
The results of the analysis are contained in a 30pp report with extensive data charts.
Price: US$ 450
- One PDF report in electronic format.
- Supporting data tables in MS Excel.
- Supporting graphs in MS Excel.
The report is available immediately after placing the order.
Terms of Payment
The settlement of half of the fee is payable upon ordering the report and the balance upon receipt.
- A year unlike others
- Methodology note
- Consumers and COVID-19 in Cambodia
- The Battle for Social Media Users
- Platforms in Use
- The Platform of Choice
- Social Media – How Much and How Often?
- What is Driving Usage?
- Profile: The Urban Millennial
- Profile: The ‘Always-on’ user
- Profile: The Content Generation
- Profile: The Professional
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org